7 Things You Can't Forget On Your Next Roadtrip
So you're going on a road trip. You know that you're going to be in the car from anywhere between 3 hours to 41 hours total, depending on if you're visiting a neighboring city or state or going across the country. Making sure that you have everything you'll need for the trip is incredibly important because even the best road trip ideas can fall apart without proper planning.
1) The Hudly head-up display is going to allow you to keep your eyes focused on the beautiful scenery as you drive past instead of on your vehicle or phone's screen. Allowing you to utilize every app on your phone, including Waze GPS and Netflix, this is definitely something you cannot forget on your next road trip. Imagine looking down, only to hear your co-pilot say, "WOW! Did you see that?!" You look up, but you've already missed it. This happens dozens of times during a road trip. Thanks to Hudly, you'll be the one pointing things out because you'll never miss a moment.
2) Blankets may not seem the most important thing, but when you're driving in colder regions, they could save your life. According to Road Work, in the event of a blizzard, blankets can save your life if you're unable to continue driving. Furthermore, if you get to the point of being so tired that you need to pull over in the middle of nowhere, blankets can be used on the ground outside the car as well as to create a temporary tent utilizing your vehicle as the pole.
3) Coolers are a great way to keep your car stocked with food that needs to be refrigerated and drinks that you want to keep ice cold. Whether you're planning on roughing it out in the wild or stopping at hotels, every road trip needs a cooler to make sure that you're able to stop at gas stations less frequently and out in the wild more often.
4) Corn nuts that are not fried are a perfect snack that are packed with key nutrients that you'll need, like fiber and protein. Plus, if you've never had a corn nut before, they make the most appealing crunch sound when you eat them. It's almost a secondary form of entertainment to hear them crunch as you're eating them.
5) Vehicle cleaner/degreaser is going to allow you keep your car looking shiny and protect your paint from the bugs that would otherwise rot on your front bumper, hood, and windshield. Keeping your car clean isn't all about looks, it's about protecting your investment.
6) Magic Tank, if you haven't heard of this incredible product, is a non-flammable gas tank extender that you simply put in your gas tank as normal and it allows you to continue driving as normal, even when you're out of fuel. This is the best solution to not having an extra gallon of smelly gasoline sitting in your back seat and it does a great job at giving you that extra boost to the next gas station.
7) Basic tool kits are a must have. You never know what's going to happen out on the open road, so you want to make sure that you're prepared to face whatever lies ahead. A basic tool kit can be used to reattach a bumper or fender, fix an interior piece, check out your engine, and so much more.
So there you have it! Make sure that you're prepared for your next road trip and if you haven't already invested in a Hudly head-up display, you've got to check it out.